- First Shot Importance, Last Shot Follow Through and Danger Targets
- Introducing the Steel Challenge Bi-Monthly Blog Series
- Speed vs. Accuracy for New and Young Shooters
- How Meditation Can Make You a Better Competitive Shooter
- Join us at the NSSF Rimfire Challenge World Championships 2017!
- TANDEMKROSS Launches Innovative SW22® Victory™ Grips for Shooting Sports
- Best Ruger MKIV 22/45 Upgrades
- Best Ruger 10/22 Upgrades from Pew Pew Tactical
- TANDEMKROSS Products Now Available from MidwayUSA
- Top Range Safety Tips for Competitive Shooters
- February 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- July 2015
- April 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
Posted by Bob on 10/17/2013 to Firearm Topics
The 22/45 Plus1 Magazine Bumpers offers you a faster way to load one more round, which can save you time. The bumper is easy to install and replaces the gun’s magazine base plate. Additionally, the magazine is easier to handle when you use the 22/45 Plus1 Magazine Bumper.
Another must-have accessory is the C.O.W.S. MK III Pro Shooter Holster. This genuine leather holster helps protect the Ruger Mark III from wear. A company in the U.S.A. makes the classic cowboy-style holster with full-grain leather stitched together with waxed linen thread. The holster has a securing strap to hold the gun in the place. In addition, you can find another single-side mag pouch on the side of the holster to store extra ammunition. The holster has two options, one for a gun with a scope and the other for a gun without scope.
The TANDEMKROSS 22/45 Aluminum Super Grips upgrade your Ruger Mark III in performance, durability and usability. The slim aluminum grips prevent wear and give a solid handgrip on the gun. They come in olive, silver or black. The better the grip, the better control you have when using your Ruger Mark III.
Once you upgrade the Ruger Mark III, you can see how the customization can add to your gun’s usability. The grips and leather holster help protect the gun from wear, while the magazine bumper offers easier loading of your ammunition. These accessories are a must-have for the Ruger Mark III.