TANDEMKROSS is proud to announce our newest Kel-Tec parts: the "Maverick" Extended Base Pad for Kel-Tec PMR-30 and Kel-Tec CMR-30. Learn how to put a stop to accidental magazine release with the "Maverick" Extended Base Pad for PMR-30 and CMR-30 and upgrade your Kel-Tec firearm with a simple, inexpensive upgrade for PMR-30 and CMR-30. Read more.
- How Meditation Can Make You a Better Competitive Shooter
- Join us at the NSSF Rimfire Challenge World Championships 2017!
- TANDEMKROSS Launches Innovative SW22® Victory™ Grips for Shooting Sports
- Best Ruger MKIV 22/45 Upgrades
- Best Ruger 10/22 Upgrades from Pew Pew Tactical
- TANDEMKROSS Products Now Available from MidwayUSA
- Top Range Safety Tips for Competitive Shooters
- April Monthly Deals at TANDEMKROSS
- TANDEMKROSS Announced as 2017 Platinum Sponsor of NSSF Rimfire Challenge Program
- Introducing Team TANDEMKROSS 2017
Posted by Danielle Gagnon on 6/30/2016 to KelTec Gunsmithing
Posted by Danielle Gagnon on 6/16/2016 to Firearm Topics
Custom raceguns for rimfire pistol competitions can cost thousands of dollars, and are often out of reach for competition shooters. But with a few modifications, you can turn your Ruger 22/45 or Ruger 22/45 Lite into the perfect racegun. Read on for our best tips on how to build a racegun on a budget from your Ruger MKIII pistol, and learn how you can succeed in building a faster, more accurate #TANDEMIZED pistol without emptying your wallet.